Thursday, October 06, 2005

Nearly over!

Hey!
Mmmm, its thursday which means only today and friday to finish this 'Project and Assignment!
I must admit I did some of the Calculus assignment at work yesterday, I'm not so sure it was such a wise thing. Yes it got partly done, but man did it mess with my head!! I think that sort of maths requires full attention otherwise it punishes you mentally.

Feel a bit lost right now.......... could just as easily be in another country having fun............ suppose that I could be in this country having fun........... ok then that was easy.

Will see my family, who I havn't seen in a bit, on Friday. Should be really nice. Will see how my baby sister is doing. She is probably gonna grow up not really knowing me, which is a little sad. Guess that's as much my fault as any other. Distance never helps though.

Tonight will go to this Nav group study, learn more of how to be an 'insider'. Yes we are all supposed to be insiders. I'm desperatley trying not to be an SAS Christian!!

I'm gonna go over to the scanner now and try my hand at getting some pics of me climbing uploaded, could be interesting............. see how it goes!

Till then........... don't hold your breath!
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home