Friday, September 23, 2005

It's Friday (really :)

Well its actually friday now, yay!!! Technically I'm on holiday for two weeks, so the posts may dwindle for the moment but the thoughts and stories will be there:)

I say technically on holiday because they ALWAYS figure a way to slip in all these assignments and projects for you to do, far be it from them to actually let you relax and recover from your workload!!

Its definitely on for tonight, will go rock climbing again. I wan't to I say it but I wont, you'll only know if I climb the roof in the next post.......... suppose its the whole 'once bitten twice as likely not to write about it' thing.

Yesterday was not good, the test that I was yabbering about last post was quite the terrible test. The test itself wasn't as bad as it perhaps could have been, but the fact that the lecturer (Mr Popovich) decided in his wisdom to move it like 4 hours ahead of schedule!! That act alone instantly halves my resulting mark in the stupid thing!! Doomed from the start!!

Then as if I couldn't have perhaps had anything else go wrong, I decided to catch up with a Friend who plays Handball. Now I hadn't seen Handball been played in real life before so I thought that 'hey yeah lets go for a look, that place is only down the road, it'l be nice'. What happens but when I get to the place I go inside and there is a receptionist and a dude behind me re-stringing a racquet. I proceed to make the biggest fool of myself as I was asking about the Stadium and here I was like on the other side of the city at the TENNIS COURTS, my did I feel like a goon!!
Needless to say I let myself down and my friends, feeling stupid doing so........... but at least I was able to laugh at myself as I walked to the bus stop and caught a ride home :)

Till such a time!
Post it Bandit

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most important thing you will learn in life is to always find the humor... no matter the circumstances. Without it, we would all be psychos.
Sorry to hear about the test but,
you're young and have many years to make it all up. Good luck on all future tests, trust me, you will do well.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Thanks for that vote of confidence :) I really do have a humorous life, for which I am thankful. I guess I do have some time to make it up, hope I can get enthused to do so!! Cheers Ellen:)

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I just managed to blog-hop over here from Neo, got there from "the clumsy climber" and here u r in NZ, which took 1st prize in my passed on mom's list of favorite places...
also followed a blog recently by esther now in NI (Northern Ireland) who was then travelling in NZ, and posted tons of pretty pix in "flicker" of your home.

Ya seem pretty enthusiastic to me! Ellen is right, humor gets ya through! Good luck with the test scores, n hang in there, ok. I did a 5-year university mcl degree (I'm old) and I'm still waiting to get paid for it.... the more ya worry, the better the scores!
Keep up the good work, hope ya enjoy your holiday.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Ha ha, man your quite the avid blog traveller snaggle:)
Thanks for stopping by! It'll be great when I travel cos I think that then I'll only appreciate what I have here even more!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home