Tuesday, September 20, 2005

O yeah!

Well you know today is my least favoured day of the week, THE LEAST FAVOURED!
The good things about today (thinking postive here) are 1. The ride into the city with a great friend. 2. The fact that Calculus is but once a week. 3. ....... All of two reasons, yet they are good.

Well in a way Its a good reminder to cheerish every other day that isn't so nasty (uni wise)!!

Yesterdays climb was great, I had heaps of imagination. I was hanging off the wall at all obscure angles, it was fantastic! Even managed this lunge, where you leap unassisted to a single handhold and hold on with one hand supporting your entire body weight. Man it sounds better than it is I think, still a lot of fun though and you can impress the Gym fanatics that frequently pass the wall!! I also tried to workout my abs, which was good but don't know if I really did too much. I also, before I forget, managed to do the Cragg or crevice in the wall it was great, once I saw it with a different view it seemed a lot easier(Imagination)!!

I had best be off into the day, I'm hoping to see someone I know today (there are days when I don't) maybe sneak them into my lectures, could be entertaining!!

Post it Bandit

PS: Speaking of Post it's I left one on the bathroom mirror! only two hundred and ninety seven to go!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Nice! man it sounds like you are staying busy and having fun! keep living it up! later brother!

Robert

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Well I'm trying (actually at times I would seem very trying)
Hope the same for your situation Robert?? How is that Tara Girl going??? You going out with her 'officially'???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home