Monday, September 12, 2005

Only ever so slightly disappointing ;)

Well good Monday rest of the world!

Let me first and foremost share my slight, and I mean ever so slight, disappointment regarding one supposed "Roof Climb"! I am sorry to say that it did not eventuate, this was due solely to the fact that the contact I had for lead climbing wasn't there. I actually think that he was still on his survival course. Either way no lead climbing happened and neither did an attempt on the roof. Many things could be said but lets not, instead I will perhaps go for a practice climb today.

Then again maybe not.......I do happen to have two very important tests tomorrow, one being the ever present and evil calculus, the other just good 'ol power engineering. I think that I'll have to place more emphasis on the evil one! I suppose the good thing about tests is the finishing of the class early for once!!

Another note about the weekend, whilst climbing my flatmate and myself happened upon some German Chicks climbing, actually they had been there before but all we said was to tell them how to climb (very insensitive). Anyways we actually proceeded to spend the night talking, them mostly in German and us just laughing as it sounded so funny. Little do we know they were probably saying crazy stuff about us right infront of us (I would).
It was a late night considering that I had work in the morning, and I saw some back streets of the city that in fact I will never go down again. It wasn't my fault we walked down them we had an intrepid 'leader' a head of us. Twas fun though.
The work on Saturday was good, I think that I narrowly escaped breaking something several times, that something being most likely me!! The renovations in the shop/store will be complete soon, that should decrease the chance of tripping over cables and the like.

Have decided to get a haircut, but have not yet decided the style........could be a problem, will post if I get there............one day!

I can only hope that I can be as much of a good friend to my friends as they are to me, I don't think that they quite know how much they really are, sometimes I wish I could convey it.

Adios people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home