Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back into the City!

Good Morning!
Well first off I survived the 'Particularly nasty' Calculus Lecture, I may have even learned something from it!! Decided that I didn't quite learn enough so organised a Extra tutorial with the lecturer on Friday, YEhaa!

Wednesday was an okay day spent working at a Digital Photo/Film processing shop, it was interesting as some renovations are going on, so one has to dodge around obstacles and have xray vision to complete any task! Sure would be an advantage if I knew a little Mandarin or even Cantonese too. Mind you in saying that I gave a young girl a fright when she spoke mandarin to her older sister/mother (I'm unsure) about where she wanted a photo cropped whilst working on the console. I could see what she was talking about and so showed her the solution, as to which she had a very surprised look on her face and asked if I understood Mandarin!! Funny stuff!

Well today is a bit of a pain, it involves the sitting through of Control Systems, At least with the Calculus paper its passable this one seems very much less likely!!
Tis only the morning and I want the day to be over already, why is that?
And why is it that your best friends are the ones that seem to suffer because of your actions/attitudes?
Mmmm I might leave those for a different day, perhaps tomorrow being that its a new one and all.

'Nothing gained Nothing ventured'!
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home