Friday, September 09, 2005

D-day Friday!

Morning!

Well you know what a difference One day can make? A lot! Its Friday, which means that its D-day for the Roof climb this evening!
Before I get too far ahead of myself I must admit I'll be studying for Two tests, working through two Assingments and the Tutoring mentioned in the previous post!
Will be a busy day, fortunately the weather is stunning, and bodes well for a sunny 'sit in the park' and do all that work!! Too bad I've got a long sleeve shirt on, what was I thinking??

Thought that I'd better answer those questions,
The first was easy I wanted the day to be over because the day wasn't great and a new season of 24 had started on T.V. last night!! (which was fantastic by the way)
The second is pretty self explanitory, your best friends are the ones who suffer because they are the ones that are always close by.........and stay there when you realise they are still there!
I think I need to get some better questions when questioning things, Oh well!

Back to the Climb, must admit its played on my mind a lot, almost makes me nervous, almost! My goal is to get to the end (the last anchor and quick-draw), but I might even try for all in one go!!

All in all it should make for a brilliant day.

Only the weekend to come, Work tomorrow and a day of rest on Sunday, perhaps a trip to get some big pancakes with ice-cream on them........mmmmmm a good thought. Hope the weather holds out.

Till then, maybe.
David

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Robert said...

HEY!! i cant believe you didnt tell me about this earlier! This is awesome! Man i hope things are going good over there... things are great here! keep rockin in NZ buddy! talk at ya later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home