Friday, September 16, 2005

Tis the End of the Week :) (in NZ)

I love Friday's!!

I'm very tired from the climb last night, it was good. We met this Hungarian dude and he told me some tips. One of which was I needed to use my legs much more, then to angle my foot toes down heels up, then to use easy holds to progress my technique. He went on to say that I need imagination..... how fantastic is that? And you know what? Its true as he said without it I hesitate and lose the 'flow' that one must have when rock climbing. It was great now I've got a couple of things to specifically work out, I will see if I can improve on them!!

Yesterday I made a conscious decision to think of my Control Systems paper the most despicable and undesirable paper I have, yes even above that of the evil calculus, as Control Systems is "Ludicrously hard"!!!!! Anyone out there know how to do Laplace transforms easily and are able to convey how to do it easily to me??? Sorry it's a bit of a trick question as Laplace transforms and easy shouldn't EVER be put in the same sentence!!!!

Well apart from Stupid Control Systems (not too stupid though as its the basis of all our funky technology at the moment) Yesterday went well, today it is sunny outside will possibly try to do some homework in the sun, will see though as it didn't work so well last time!

We are but a vapor quickly forgotten in this life.............................. so why is it that your mistakes last longer than you do??

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home