Monday, September 19, 2005

New Week, New Challenges!

Mornin!

ITs the start of another week, a week of uni, work and life!
Managed to get put into the student magazine last week, won something from having my pic in the mag. I won a 'Post it' note dispenser and while that doesn't sound the most appealing thing to have won I would like to point out the thought that I had for its use. What fun could one have with such a device, dispenser and 300 'post it' notes (sticky ones of course). Well one could write questions and interesting statements and post them in random places. I could be the next 'post it' bandit (as I'm sure someones done this already).
Will update if it gets anywhere.

Will undoubtedly try for a small climb today, more imagination less hesitation. Havn't done a indoor lead climb in too long, am hanging out (excuse the pun) for this Friday as will really try to get there and do the fabled roof climb!!

Mmmmm I suppose I should study for the obscenely difficult Control Systems today as I've a test on Thursday. Managed to finish the Lab off for it early which even impressed myself!!

Why is it that we are always attracted to the impossible??

Till tomorrow or some crazy event happens!
Auf Wiedersehen

6 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Can't we reset the clock so it's 5pm on Friday and the weekend's about to start again?

Neo waves from the other side of the world.

Greetz from Philadelphia, PA!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

He He, true I suppose we could, but then arn't we just tricking ourselves? The rest of the world wont play the game!!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Good point. Only 4 days till Friday and it's almost 5pm now.

Quitting time.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I have jury duty this week, I'd be happy to play the game and reset the clock... count me in!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Neo said...

They ya go Kiwi I think we can start a turn back the clock movement.

:)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Ok, its Thursday now(sorry was at work yesterday) so if I set back the clock......carry the one......adjust for timeline..... That would make it Friday today and Tomorrow!! I think that I will post a week of Fridays ;), hows that sound??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home