Friday, September 23, 2005

It's Friday!!! (not really)

Well its Thursday, oh I mean Friday sorry! (clock is offically stopped :)
Today is not a good day, I have this massively stupid Test, Control Systems, in which I will probably do very badly in. Is it really my fault??? My lecturer's last name is Popovich, and he has a an accent to match it! Then the subject matter isn't exactly the most thrilling that I've ever been subjected to!!

Who am I kidding of course its my fault, Its my fault for not learning Turkish or Polish and its my fault for not 'loving' Control Systems and all its related 'Glory'!

Oh well these things happen! (to me of course)

You would think that if you had an amazing friend, one whom you hold in high regard and esteem, you would be able to just be a friend instead of letting 'things' (which are of course an excuse for nothing) affect your attitude.

That aside, can't wait till Friday...... Ahem......the friday tomorrow to go rock climbing, I am so hoping to go Lead Climbing, actually maybe I shouldn't hope thats likely to ensure I don't get to go. I might catch up with a friend or two there also.

Tonight is a late one in the centre, could be another tiring day. I really don't do so well when I'm hungry or tired and even worse both.

Laterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home