Monday, October 03, 2005

Last week of supposed Holidays!!

Well hello, a big thanks to those who posted, tis much appreciated. I know I'm lucky to have such hoildays.

Anyways, climbing went well and even decided to punish myself by going running afterwards, and doing a stupid amount of press ups!!
Now I'm thinking that I need to do this Engineering Management Project, only its for that lecturer who couldn't spell smart (twice) so obviously have this false sense of security, guess that will change when I take a look at it! Got to spend some time with this not so evil calculus as well!!

Best be off, just a little story: The main street of my city is an interesting one we'll call it Crazy st, proven by the fact that I walked it four times today (Yes that is a few) whilst looking for a good price for a particular CD, anyway the thing is that everytime that I walked down or up I seemed to get acosted by foriegn Chicks toting meditation and sprituality books, now I'm more than happy with where I'm at spritually. I know what I believe and it sets me free, why is it that they can't get this without you buying or donating to get their books??? I hope I didn't come off arrogant, I accept they are entitled to their opinion I just disagree. Its all about a personal relationship with Christ all else is just mans folly. Once there was a desk that had inscribed on it 'God is dead, Neitchze' then inscribed underneath 'Neitchze is dead, God'.
The choice is always yours.
The last time I walked up (there must have been like three of those girls, I think that I nearly got them all) I managed to miss the Meditation Book Girls only to see a very large lady who its hard to describe without disturbing you all, so I won't, lets just say it was disturbing!! The Disturbing lady then asked me if anyone wants a boyfriend???? I was like Huh? Its gonna take like a week to recover from that one!!!! CRAZY STUPID STREET!!!

Now its just relax and stop procrastinating about that homework!
See ya (is that spelt ok Robert:)

6 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - It's spelled spirituality.

(Check your post) ;)

You know, I understand where you're coming from, but think about the unique chance you have with all of those guru/cult chicks!

Thanks for not describing that big lady. I was thinking about eating some food soon.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

He he, thanks for that one Neo:p

True, True but I think that they may have had some sort of idea of changing my mind about the books and what they believe and nothing else!!!

Your welcome Neo, I thought to myself "Self.... don't let the world suffer as you have" so I shudder alone for you all (I feel so cold)!!!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - I don't think it's about being cold as much as it is that you know what you believe.

And that's cool. But there are people in the world that are out to convince everyone of what they believe.

Ever have a conversation somebody that into scientology?

Man it's a hoot.

I usually say, what part of God and Christ don't you understand?

They'll go on about their scient theories.

Hey to each their own.

But as long as your faith works for you, that's all that counts.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Some religions send the bunch out for a recruit mission, new member drive, save some souls, find more suicide cult members...
But I bet most just want your cash!
Ya need to Just "Walk on by", like the song, ignore 'em like They're not there, say "No thankyou, I gave at the office," don't look 'em in the eye. Every one has something to sell. No one can make ya believe what ya don't!
See, now you'd rather do homework than deal with those people...

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Just tell them you have VD or Herpes, and I bet they step off quick!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Eeekk! Well Don't think I need to go an make a lie like that, thats nasty Neo!

Snaggle thanks, guess there is always a time to talk and a time to walk as it were. Agree to disagree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home