Friday, September 23, 2005

Well its Holidays (and Friday no.3:)

Well the most fantastic thing happened!!
On Friday evening, I went climbing, and yes I was able to do some lead!! Which meant that I had a shot at the ROOF!!! WELL I DID IT, and not only did I do it, I did it in one go (the whole roof section) YEAH, man did that make me feel good.

After that I can't really remember the weekend, as its a blur of work, a hot german girl, and awesome friends!!
Guess this holiday thing really takes it out of you!!!
Actually it wont take long and I'll have to find something to do!!

Till after the holidays, or till I can stand it no longer,

David

4 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Yeah weekends and holidays seem to fly by, while the rest of the week drags.

So what kinda german chicks did you meet?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Hey Neo, just popped in again, its actually friday now!! Well these Chicks were from Schwerte (I think that is how its spelt) When I was climbing, see climbing is good for you! Quite the sporty types, which is also good.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - LOL, yeah, I'm sure you were climbing lots of mountains ;)

Twin peaks eh?

LOL

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

LOL! No, I think that is something I'll leave till later on in my life hey.
One day though............

Sometimes its hard to be me too!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home