Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thats just so stupid, stupid!!!

Hey guys,
Well its the last day of the week that I can post, only because tomorrow I'll be working all day to cover for Saturday which I'll take off for my 21st/skydive etc.
Feel like such a retard though - I seem to get an attitude about the smallest things, its so pathetic, like this morning I got a lift in with one of my best friends and she is great we are really similar, too similar. Here for some stupid reason I feel wierd because things are different this morning and so get angry at myself, when that happens I'm just generally a bit more quiet. She then keeps quiet too, because she knows that I'm angry at something. This makes it worse, but only because I know its my fault and I don't know why I'm stupid like that, ITS JUST SO STUPID! At least she asked what was going on, and I could tell her I didn't really know and attempt to explain the inexplicable - which made me look and feel like a fool!
At Least she is that sort of friend that she doesn't care that I am one, with that I am truely blessed. Actually its very funny because just as I was trying to finish explaining to her this guy walked past and gave me a real funny look. This was because my friend and I were standing in this pathway and I was facing her and there was this tree obscuring her from this dudes veiw. He just happens to walk past as I'm saying "you know I wonder, really wonder, about myself sometimes" to her, but from his view I was saying this to a tree!! Well man when my friend and I realised this we just laughed so much. Maybe thats what I really needed this morning, a laugh.

Anyway, only a day till my party/BBQ and its gonna be good fun but also different, Will see how many people turn up for it. I've got old friends coming and that always brings a different angle to it too.
Who likes BBQ's??? When its hot weather over here its a favourite past time!
I'm feeling like I need to step up my game now that I'm gonna be 21, I want to be better in the main areas of my life: Relationships, Uni, Rock climbing, Photography, and not Least my spiritual walk with the Creator God, my God. Want it all to be in proportion to what I need.

I suppose I'd better be off and get my priorities straight, I'm coming up to final exams(for this Semesters papers) in two weeks, so I'm afraid my blog is going to suffer along with me on this one! Will try to keep everyone updated with my study fun!!

And the pics - will see If I can collate some from ones I've got at home, and also try taking some more, maybe some morning shots of my city early on Saturday morning perhaps! Sounds like fun!

Till after my party and birthday, catch you all, maybe I'll be over my start life crisis by then!
Will need some prayer before I get there though!


David

8 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - I have friends like that, when we argue over small things, I tend to take it personal, and go off.

Sometimes I feel bad afterwards, but if they're a true friend they'll give you space to mellow out.

Good luck with the BBQ, and have a great time for your BDAY. We'll all be praying for you.

If you do have to step away from the blog for studies we'll understand.

We'll all be around when you get back.

Btw, your only gonna be 21, don't take yourself too seriously. You'll have plenty of time for that later.

God Bless.

Peace!

:)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Kiwi- Ditto on what Neo said.
Have a great 21st birthday party, you only get to celebrate that once, and you'll want to look back on it with a lot of laughs.
Everything will fall into place, trust me, trust Neo... it will fall into place! You have a good heart, and that's only the beginning.
One of these days, you'll have to come over to my garden and visit...
just click on my name.....

Cheers! and have a wonderful birthday!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Neo - thanks heaps man, will have some fun, will not be so serious:)
Cheers for the understanding and prayers too~!

Ellen - thanks for the words of wisdom. Cheers for the invite to your wonderful blog, its great, will be a regular garden wanderer:)

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Thanks, Kiwi.... now if I could just "paste" in the flowers....
just another thing I have to learn on my journey to blogging.....

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I was just wondering what type of church you go to? I like it when I hear people talk about their spirituality and so I wonder about yours....


happy bday!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Using up the words.... said...

Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Dave!!!!

Hope that you are getting some of this awesome summer weather up that way! It's totally HOT! Off to go learn to water ski. :) hehe

I know you're going to be great with your exams, and the holidays will be here before you know it.

Prayers flying!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Happy,happy birth-anniversary BBQ!

May your the step
out the plane door
be a doozy,
n the landing
a marshmallow!

I put some words for ya to our creator also. Best wishes!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Hope your parachute opened!

Hit back soon, so we don't have to have put out a mission persons report for ya!

And happy birthday bro!

Neo tosses Kiwi a beer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home