Monday, October 10, 2005

Woah there!!!

Hey big ups for Neo, managed to help me to get a pic in my profile, yeah its a random one I know but its the only one on hand at this point (have no fear will try for a better one soon).

Anyway I'm stressing out big time, can't even tpey straight !!! ITs this stupid project, might post twice today, a short note now to show how unbeliveably stressed I am and one later to tell you all the damage!!!

Caught my parents and little sister, made her cry without even doing anything - once again reminds me I'm definitely not ready for kids!! But it was really nice and she is really cute and we talked (my family) for a long while then well past midnight my brother and I decided we'd better go. At like 12:30am we were driving through this little 'resort' town in which my Grandmother lives and where my brother and I were meeting my family. (I actually think its not a resort town but it is a nice seaside town) We needed petrol, and none of the stations were open, it was crazy - it forced us to drive through the main street, which at this time was dead. Then what happens but these three, most likely drunken louts, stumble out onto the road in front of us. I mean they came from no-where, then we realised hey that young girl and guy are beating the other young guy up!!! This was highly disturbing as the victim fell cold to the ground (the road), probably a mixture of alcohol and the beating he was recieving. To our horror these other young persons start violently kicking this dude. My bro toot's his horn and we start calling the cops. To cut a long story short, this cop comes and my bro says 'hey we were just passing through my car is over there (points)' to which the cop says 'Oh so then you weren't just passing through were you?' I couldn't believe my ears, here we were trying to stop some stupid eggs from hurting some other stupid egg and this cop comes out to insinuate that we are involved somehow. We explained what we saw, the drunk beat up and retarded young people dissapered into a home they were obviously having a party at, and the cop proceeded to change his attitude towards us!!! CRAZY STUPID YOUNG PEOPLE!!!!

Anyway, that helped a little but still feel sick.
Till the damage report later!

5 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ya'd hope the cop could tell ya weren't drunken or even from the area n wouldn'ta called cops at all had ya been the ones startin the trouble! Also, your family might call n put in a word of your whereabouts earlier.
Hope it clears up for ya -

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it just figure... you go to help and the circumstances turn around on you. Is it no wonder why most people don't like to get involved? Whatever, hey?
No matter what, you and your brother did the right thing. Cheers for being good citizens!

BTW- nice pictures. This is the first opportunity that I've had a chance to get into your comments
area to tell you (my computer kept locking me out for some reason).

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Snag - It wasn't so much that he thought we were drunk, it was more that he had an attitude of 'your guilty till I say or think otherwise'!! Fortunately he did see that we were just trying to help after seeing something disturbing. So yeah it did work out in the end thanks!

Ellen - Thank you so much :) Only to glad to have you posting on my site again :) As for the situation it does figure, its murphy's law all over again!! And its definitely why people don't want to get involved, first they risk harm to themselves to help sort issues out, and then crime by association comes into it!! Just a little bit stupid for my liking!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Props for doing the right thing.

We have a similar problem in America, it's called. Guilty until proven innocent. (Unless you're rich)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Cheers for that Neo - was gonna use that exact saying, over here its usually not like that, I guess its rapidly changing :(
Those rich people get it all...... I wonder if its only about the money for them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home