Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm ready are you???

Yo!
Well its thursday, which is a good thing.
As said by a good looking friend of mine - "I'm so glad its thursday, after today there is only tomorrow till the weekend" So very true :)

Well its A day, Armwrestling day today - I'm thinking that I'll get some hulk again to wrestle!! But I'm ready are you???
Have this thought, Might start up a sister blog - only devoted to photos that I've taken, my life as it stands...... Will see about that one!

He he, will find out about that dumb Control Systems paper and the crazy stupid test that I took for it!

Will have a study to go to tonight - I'm gonna have to stand up in front of the rest of the guys in the group and do my relational diagram, mmmm which means that I should be using it everyday.

Man anyone out there have a free awesome digital SLR - maybe I should choose a different carrer path, maybe Engineering isn't for me? Then again my wise mother (aren't they always?) said that I've worked so hard and its just a matter of getting through 'that wall'! I Love my parents, they've given me more than they'd ever know:)

Maybe this time right now is not for me - its for others.

Probably try and post after competition, will tell you all how it went, If its a small post you'll know it was only one with one hand ;p

David

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Ah... I think you're so nice to say that about your parents. We go through life taking for granted all the things our parents do for us... until sometimes it is too late. Glad you are still young enough to be able to tell them how much you appreciate all their hard work.
My Mom died when I was 21, well before I was married and had my son. I never realized how much I needed her until I had this crying baby that I didn't know what to do with. Moms are notorious for being great grandmothers, and I really missed her... still do.

Good luck with the arm-wrestling,
and be careful not to damage the goods. It's hard getting dressed with only one arm working. (I know this because I am a notorious klutz and have found myself in some compromising situations).

Good luck with the sister blog... can't wait to see the pictures.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Ellen - Thanks, its so true, for me it was as soon as I moved away from them. I then realised the support I had and still do have from them. A true Blessing. Sorry to hear about your Mum, although she helped make you strong enough to make it:)

Thanks I need something - I wonder if I'm allowed to pray about the arm wrestling, or if thats cheating?? :)
He he, funny, I once decided to find out what it was like to tie ones shoe lace with one hand. It was extremely hard but It was possible.

Thanks again - will see how it goes, I now have a resposibility to that photo blog, that is I don't want it to become an orphan now do I?!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Yes, you are allowed to pray, and no, that's not cheating. Your God will be happy that you had a chat with him today... no matter what.

You will see as you get older that the support system from your parents will ALWAYS be there...
maybe not physically, but trust me they say their silent prayers for your safety and well-being all the time.
Remember, no matter how old you get to be, you will always be your parents baby. When you become a parent, you'll see what I mean... it's a feeling we, as parents, just can't let go of.

I was lucky to have parents that instilled good morals and values, and even if I slip up once in awhile, the guilt is enough to kick me back into place.

Best of luck, and may you have a long happy life ahead of you. So far it looks like you're on a wonderful path.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Well Ellen those wise experience filled words are very much appreciated, Thanks!!

I am also that blessed regarding the moral upbringing my parents gave me.

Thanks you right it is wonderful, need to be reminded sometimes:)
Cheers for doing so :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home