Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ha Ha, Thanks Kristen :)

Big shout out to Kristen, was on her blog http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=KristenLittle and saw her pirate name, so I went to get my Pirate name and was cracking up so badly, don't think its entirely accurate(as my pathetic drum beats don't really make me musical), and I wouldn't have minded being a Scurvy Dog Dave instead!! But none the less it was funny!

Here goes:
Captain Davy Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!


Ha ha, thanks Kristen, needed that laugh :)

David

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARRGGG!

Captain Davy Cash, ARRG! i lov it :)

Can i be first mate?

-Bloody Ethel Bonney
(and yes, I am that violent)

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Ha ha ha, Yes you are first mate for sure!!!

We could rule the seven seas, invoke fear at every port and on every ship that hears our fateful cries as we board her!!
I could make us look good(style if not Flair), and you can ensure that we ARE good(grotesque violence) :)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora David,I know where I can get a loan from now - Davy looks after the locker which is full of cash !!! (hehe)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ever see the film "Pirates of the Carribean" with Johnny Dep?
Better load up on Rum...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home