Friday, December 30, 2005

Just a Note :(

Hey guys thought I'd drop a post to say whats going on in my neck of the woods!

Have got my last day of work tomorrow then get a whole unpaid week off, YAY!

Have ordered some gear for my Camera, am really excited about it, should make for some good pictures. Hope to post the results soon!! Though I want it before the end of tomorrow which is a little, no very, doubtful. Oh well I will do the best with what I've got till otherwise.

My Boss and co-workers say some funny stuff sometimes, the best are when my Boss says Flog instead of Frog, and then there is Groomy instead of Gloomy! My co-worker is cool, though he has been on holiday for a month or so now, he said once "watch out the box is Wambaling" instead of Wobbling!

Work is picking up and should be quite busy when all the Holiday Photos start streaming in! There are moments of madness when some Lady is nutting out in Mandarin or a Guy!!

Have made a couple of mistakes. Once I put through the Laminator this job, and the Laminator decided to eat it, because I didn't do something right. I didn't put the paper right to the front edge of the laminate sleeve, Trust me its not recommended. This was a Ladies job and she just nutted out, I felt so bad as it was a genuine mistake. She then proceeds to go and get her partner who comes in basically frothing at the mouth and swears at me and throws the crumpled half munched half laminated paper on the counter, obscenities streaming from his mouth. I was like thinking "man I didn't think that I'd made that bigger mistake", My boss stepped in and soothed him and got the situation sorted and was real good about it. Though I took it bad because I just do, learned something from it though!

Anyway Hope you guys stay safe over New Years, Neo you especially with the JBI time machine! Don't do anything I wouldn't guys! :)

Will be back with some pictures hopefully,
I bid you farewell,
David

7 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

(Kia Ora) Hello & Happy New Year David. You don't know me, wouldn't want to know me (hehe - most of my friends, call me Krazy Kelvin. They sometimes call me other words as well, but they aren't printable). I was surfing the blog world, when your blog "popped up" !!! People reading my krazy blogs are always asking "whats a great NZ blog to read". Well, up till now, to be honest, i haven't seen any great NZ blogs - until yours !!! Can I mention your blog on one of my blogs - 21 21 21 Blogs ???It really is a great blog, which has that "kiwi feel to it".

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ya, gotta watch out for the wigged-out ladies while dealing in customer Service! Just stay calm n quiet no matter what!
Don't beat yourself up cause no one showed ya the right way to use the machine... unless ya gotta pay for doing it over, that is!
Have a good holiday, n lookin forward to more pix again, fire away...

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Ah the world of working and customer service... I know it well.
I guess the person who is mad feels that if they yell the loudest and stream out the obsenities, it'll fix the problem.
Kudos to you for holding your tongue... not an easy thing to do.

As with Snaggle, looking forward to the new pictures!

Happy New Year, Kiwi!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Kalvin - Kia Ora bro! (to be said in Billy T James' famous chortle)
Thanks for stopping by, glad to have represented NZ at least in a small way, you definitely can put my site on your 21 blog. Have visited and its really good hey, got sidetracked by all the blogs listed there!! Hope you check out my Pics Blog as well.
Catch you round hey!

Snag - Thanks, it definitely was one of those moments where I couldn't say anything cos it would get me no where and actually make the situation worse! Thanks will enjoy the holiday very much! :)(

Ellen - Yes the evil Customer service where the customer is always right no matter how wrong they are!
Thank you and a big Happy New Year for you too :)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi -Ha! I'll let you borrow the JBI Time Machine sometime. You'll love it!

That sucks about that ladies photo's. I like that term you used. "Nutted."

I look forward to seeing the new photo's.

You have a safe and fun New Year, which should be soon for you now.

God Bless!

Peace,

- Neo

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora "Kiwi" bro, Happy New Year & all the very best for 2006 !!! May all your dreams & more come true !!! (hehe) I will list your blog - give yourself a pat on the back, because you deserve it !!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Harlyn said...

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home