Thursday, November 10, 2005

Last day of Lecturers and their Lectures for the year!!

Hi, I'm so glad to be able to say that its the last day of lectures for the year, I think that I'll have a quiet one today as it was a late one last night!

Am planning to go buy a harness and Carabiner downtown, the choice I have is really between two Black Diamond harnesses. One is the Momentum and the other is the much lighter but less adjustable Pheonix. Might just go and google them and find out a bit about how they perform against each other, seeing as they are a similar price.

I've posted some pics from the weekend on the other site, they are all from the skydiving, I'm hoping to get some pics back from the party as well. Will see if I cant get a new one for my profile as well.

My Friends birthday tomorrow, it'll be a lot of fun, I think that the plan will be an italian dinner with all the family, then a movie afterwards. Think that we'll all be going to see Pride and Prejudice the remake. I've seen the epic original, it was very funny I thought, not my usual type of movie but one needs ones culture. Should be good fun actually I'm looking forward to it!

Work on Saturday then Rock climbing in the evening, will probably try my new harness out if I get it.

Catch you guys round,
David

4 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Jags - Thanks for having a look, glad you liked them. When I get some more time, I'm going to bring some of my older pics in. Need to go get some film for today as well.

morgs - Cheers, think I might post a pic of my new harness, maybe with me in it :) Maybe make it my new profile pic, but will see about that one!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Wow, Kiwi, so much celebrating to do in one week! Good for you!
I had a peek into the pic file, and loved the scenery! I can only imagine what it all felt like up in the air looking down.
Of course by the sounds of it from you, it was a most fantastic trip.
Only too glad for you that you landed on your feet!
I'll look forward to more pictures!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Some Random Girl said...

why don't you put pics in with your journaling??? Use Picasa...it's free and works great....show us some pics!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi -Wow those photo's looked cool. Have a blast this weekend buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home