Tuesday, January 02, 2007

To all you faithful readers :)


Hi all :)
Just thought I'd pop in to say Hi, say that I'm indeed still alive and kicking and enjoying the festive season (even though sadly its now over).

Well My subwoofer is finished, and I'll post a pic or two for all to see. Its awesome and literally shakes the house during the movies or games that you are playing!!! Lots of fun!

This year is going to be awesome, God has truely blessed me in my friends, family and the career that He is allowing me to persue! I've got a very full schedule with my studies and a full year industrial project that will be a Wireless Microclimate Sensor! Will see how that turns out!

Well I dont have much time so I'll post the pics and run, but know my friends that you are blessed and loved, especially by your Father above.

Merry Christmas (belated), and a very Happy New Year!!


David

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Pretty nifty! Holiday wishes back your way.

Peace,

- Neo

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Good to finally hear from you, glad all is going well!
Happy New Year to you n yours!

You may want to research products from a company I've toured near by my home called "Onset Computer Corp"

They make all sorts of micro-weather remote sensors (imbedded in durable materials for ability to withstand heat n cold extremes), weather-stations, n the accompanying software used by NASA in space, n people all over the world, including in the Antartic-

Good luck on your project!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Annie Els said...

Now that you have revealed yourself you aren't going to get away easily.

Here's to being tickled by the subwoofer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home