Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tired, Sore and Cold!!



Hi guys! Just thought I'd steal some time to do a post! And put up a couple more pics.
Have had Tests and Assignments coming out my ears, which isn't a pretty sight I can tell you :) I'll be glad when this Semester is over, I just really really want to pass these papers.
Been doing a bit of climbing again (Tired and Sore part) and its been Freezing in the mornings (Cold) with Winter Grasping the Country with Icy Fingers!
I feel like I'm getting a bit better at holding onto the harder and smaller holds, which is good. I just also need to work on my technique some.
Well I had better leave you all for the moment, yes I know so soon. But your consolation prize is in fact some more pics :)
Laters,
David

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors. Try to get rest when you can. It's hard to concentrate when you're worn out.

Cool picts. I like that one of the childs eye.

Hang in there bro.

Peace,

- Neo

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave, just wanted to tell you that your pictures were arresting--its the best word for them. i just stopped and was like "wow" good job. so yeah, just wanted you to know and wanted to say hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home