Monday, May 08, 2006

Yes I am Alive :)

Well, Hi guys, thought I'd steal this small amount of precious time to post something :)
Yes I'm alive the Tsunami didn't eventuate and the coastal town of Gisborne is okay, at least they got told about it before it would have hit. I'm glad that my City has plenty of islands that would deflect any big one quite a bit before it hit. Anyway I went climbing yesterday, outdoors again and it was really fun, did some technical stuff on some very short climbs. It was nice to get some of that beautiful autumn sun!
At least all those of you in the Northern Hemisphere are heading towards summer now!! My turn to be jealous, though as I type its beautifully sunny outside, just getting a tad nippy in the mornings!!



A few weekends ago, I went Black Water Rafting for my Best friends Birthday, it was awesome, I highly recommend it. I thought that it would be White water Rafting but in the caves, I was wrong. Its an awesome trip inside glowworm caves and a hike through extensive caves and deep dark water! I wasn't allowed my camera, though it wouldn't have feared too well I don't think. But I took a pic or two of my friends and myself before and one of my Best friends after. Whilst going along in the darkness riding our Inner Tubes gazing at the pretty glow worms, there was this massive bang! I thought that someone had just fallen out but it was my Friend D, she'd hit a sharp rock and it popped her tyre!! He he, was so funny!



A weekend before that I went down to Napier to spend some time with my family and it was fantastic just to relax and play with my baby sister, she is soooo cutie :)
I love them a lot and miss them. I forgot my Dad's birthday yesterday, so I guess I'm the bad Child, I really feel bad about that. I'll send them something, but man how stink!

Well I'll get these pics up and then go do some homework, got plenty of that!!

David

PS: Have a few pics so will post them when/if I get the time.

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Neo said...

WOOHOO!!! ;)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

LOL, you commented before I had it posted Properly :) Cheers Neo, hope things are going well for you hey!!?
Laters Dude.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Lilize said...

wow... finally updates! hihihi

your posts are always nice to read (even for a stranger like myself) and the pictures are really great too ^^

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Some Random Girl said...

you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world! is it always that green? I would love to visit New Zealand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home