Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back into the Land of the Living!


Hi, If you have reached this site then you are in for a treat, you get to read a recent post (if your reading today:)
Hope you guys have been loking after yourselves? Defending your Blog names from poachers and the like!? Well hope so! I've just come back to uni and Its pretty intense, I've got a Multivariate Calc. Paper from 5pm till 9pm at night, and then I've got to wait for a bus for half an hour to catch the hour ride home!! MMMM fun!!

Anyway thanks for peeking in to see if I've posted, sorry I've been so slack about it!!

Just recently I bought a new/old camera, its a film camera - Pentax MX, and tonight I'm gonna try it out tonight! Will show you how it performs!
Oh and I passed my exams so I'm happy about that!
Thought I'd leave you with some pics as is the habit.
Cheers again guys, will update as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow!
Laterz!

6 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora David, Great to see you back in the land of the living. I listed your blog on my "NZ Blogs" once. So all those blogs I listed I intend to list again on the side-bar. It's strictly b.y.o drinks though !!! (hehe) Take care.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Some Random Girl said...

K, I don't even know what that term is about school but it sounds hard! lotsa luck! great picture with the reflection!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Glad to see you did well with exams. I don't envy you in the least! My son just got through with his, but is still having a rough time with algebra. Lucky it is a remedial class that won't work against his GPA.

As always, lovely pictures. I still think you could sell these professionally!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Thanks Kelvin, lol, everywhere in NZ is BYO!! :)

Random Girl - Yeah thanks I need it :) Thanks for the pic comment, Its quite a good reflection you can easily turn it upside down and it would almost look normal!

Ellen - I hope your son can get some tuition or better yet make a friend with someone that can understand the work he is doing, then they can do the homework together! Least thats my plan for this Calculus paper! Thank you for saying so, I'd really like to do that one day. Maybe when I can sort out all the particulars.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Cgrats!!!! I knew you'd bring it! Good relection shots btw!

Peace,

- Neo

PS. Thanks for not orphaning your blog. ;)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Whew, I was here checkin on ya so many times ya don't know! Then I skipped a month n ya re-appeared!

Egret or crane? We get the tall Blue Herons at the salt marshes here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home