Monday, July 31, 2006

Well it worked and it didn't work!

Hi guys, thanks for the comments hey, appreciate it a lot!
The photo shoot the other night was great, lots of fun, and I got the film developed to find I'd made a mistake winding the film on and the first 8 frames are great but the 9th frame contains the remaining 16 pictures on it! So if you want to see what a whole night of adventures in one photograph looks like, this is your lucky day!! I'll post it at the bottom along with a pic I took on my other camera I took as a back up, I'm glad that I did!

Well back to class and Assignments that are due!! Fun fun fun!

Take care out there!~
David.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger blaine said...

haha... thats crazy! kinda cool too!

the other shots are awesome! keep on shootin!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

I've been trying to figure out what the first picture is. It almost looks like an upside down cross.

I also liked the picture of all the blends.... it has that abstract look to it. Very nice!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kiwi - Wow great shots man! Good luck with the exams!

Peace,

- Neo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home