Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ahh Mid Exam Madness - Yes I'm stills alives!!

Well its nearly the end of the year - Madness, utter and complete madness!! I have been up to my neck in work for my industrial project. A few weeks ago I had an official presentation for it - it went well likewise did the demonstration of my hardware that I designed and built!! All things said and done my project went extremely well and was worth the all absorbing effort I put into it!

I had my birthday on the 6th (Happy birthday me :), thanks to those of you who text me!! I got this awesome camo gillie suit from my friends, he he they know me very well :) Thanks guys!

I am currently a few hours away from sitting my second of three major exams, needless to say it will be long, difficult and probably all the stuff I've studied will be in there - only if I can't remember it though!!

A month back I got this letter in the mail, it was awesome - I'll have to write it out for you guys sometime.

Anyway this was just a short note to say that its busy for me - but I am truely blessed with wonderful friends, a fantastic job and a beautiful family (what more could you want?)

Till next hurried post,
David

PS: Whats up with the Facebook plague? I've been infected (but am currently very disgruntled with their stupid IQ Test - don't take the test when you are tired and supposed to be studying)

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Dan Eggenschwiler said...

David, you gave in to the Facebook pressure? I tried to look you up, but I couldn't seem to find you. You must have applied all your camo gear to your facebook identity...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home